Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,908   Posts: 1,556,012   Online: 1111

Thread: Lithprinting

Shooter
    Medium Format

Lithprinting

g'day - I suppose, there are heaps of people, who're fascinated of alternative processes and its possibilities, as I am. so I would like to invite you to my work, that you can join right there:

www.lith-art.com

dsl & flash-plugin is needed.

have a good time &
    best regards,

jacob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I'd like to look, but I can't get past the first page. I get a non-standard mouse cursor, but nothing happens when I click anywhere. I'm using Firefox 1.5 on Windows XP.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Nice work.

I use Firefox and XP also. I had no problem, although the site moves automatically and slowly from the first page to subsequent pages. I have ultra- high speed hookup and possibly on a dial up connection it would be so slow as to make the operator feel as if they were stuck on the first page with the unusual cursor.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    on a 10mbit connection here (office) with a 3 gig P4, tried the site on 3 diff browsers... good content, but the site is majorly slow when transitioning pages... I think it would function well without all the bells and wistles, on content alone.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin