Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,909   Posts: 1,521,569   Online: 798

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A little vinegar and water cleared up the yellow cast. Thanks again. I'll post the latest version after it dries.

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Final (?) result

I rinsed it again for most of a day in a light vinegar water solution, which cleared the green cast. Here's the result.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Royce-windexed-cyano-rewash.jpg  

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    That looks much healthier, and close to "normal" for a cyanotype (at least as closely as I can judge without seeing the negative it was made from). Nice save!
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks. Not my best negative, needless to say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin