Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,913   Posts: 1,584,693   Online: 679

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Wet Plate Collodion Info.

I am looking for a new look for an upcoming project, Wet Plate collodion come to mind.

Where might I find detail information about the process and chemicals needed on the net or publications?

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    http://www.collodion.com/

There are also some web forums at this site. There are several people from apug who frequent there. Kerik is over there (he has the same username here and there) and he has done some really neat stuff with wet plate.

Quinn Jacobson has just put out a book titled, "The Contemporary Wet Plate Collodion Experience". It has the information regarding the chemicals and materials you would need to get started in wet plate.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Sam,

Buy John Coffer's manual and DVD set ($75 for both). Coffer's mailing address (the only way to contact him as he has no email, phone, or electricity) can be found on http://www.johncoffer.com.

Joe

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Thanks Joe, thats exactly what I was looking for.

Sam

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin