Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,750   Posts: 1,483,839   Online: 1066

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Polaroid Image Transfer - getting hold of a Polaroid 250 - Help!

Some of you guys might remember me. Some weeks ago I started a thread regardig Image Transfer and after a lot of great respons I got on a mission to try and get hold of a polaroid camera (250 seems a good one) BUT what I find is that Ebay.com/Ebay.de has A LOT of these but then again... I live in Denmark and most won´t ship to this destination and the few that will actually ship, ends up being way to expensive. Does anybody know what can be done? Have any of you guys got an old polaroid camera that you want to sell me? ... I really wanna get started but Im getting desperate. Many of the danish websites where you can get used cameras doesnt have a single polaroid one.

please, help me. Best regards, kim.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I can certainly send you a 250 or similar model from the US for the cost of shipping, but postage will probably be upwards of 20 US$. PM me if you are interested.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin