Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,983   Online: 732

Thread: Brushes

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Brushes

I know most people use the "magic brush" for coating (pt/pd). But has any one tried the Robert Simmons Skyflow Wash White Sable brushes? They make claims to being as close to red sable as anything on the market. As fars as a synthetic bristled brush goes.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertP
    I know most people use the "magic brush" for coating (pt/pd). But has any one tried the Robert Simmons Skyflow Wash White Sable brushes? They make claims to being as close to red sable as anything on the market. As fars as a synthetic bristled brush goes.
    Perhaps this will answer your question:

http://www.apug.org/forums/forum42/29201-tips-brush-coating-sensitizers.html
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by donbga
    Perhaps this will answer your question:

http://www.apug.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29201
    Thanks, Now I remember that post. Another one of my CRS flare-ups.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    well, after years of working with just a coating rod, i broke down and bought a 3" Magic Brush (from Jerry's.. great price). All i can say is... i now have a whole set of coating rods that won't get used. I'm not using much more than i did with the rods, and get a great coat!

should have listened to this forum before!

jim

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin