Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,955   Posts: 1,522,808   Online: 979

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Los Angeles Source for BLB UV Bulbs?

Does anyone know of a local Los Angeles source for the BLB compact fluorescent spiral bulbs? I planned on doing some PT/PD printing over the Thanksgiving and the bulb I had unexpectedly died. Any leads other than mail-ordering one? Also, does anyone know a good source for them other than www.bulbman.com? They seem to be out of stock.

Thanks,

Eric
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Try http://www.lightbulbdepot.com/produc...ls&prod=23675A
    They are listed as having store in LA.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Doug,

They seem like a great resource and not too far away either, alas they did not have any in stock and didn't expect more in for "a week or two". I'll guess I'll have to mail order one from somewhere...

Thanks again for the help,

Eric
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    try bulbtronics on ventura blvd
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin