Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,522   Posts: 1,543,811   Online: 759

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Seawater? Hmmm. Also turbidity might be an issue.

Eric did his in a mountain brook as I recall- crystal clear water, no suspended solids whatsoever.

Show us your results! I'm very curious what you experience.

Russ

Shooter
    Pinhole
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ Young View Post
    Seawater? Hmmm. Also turbidity might be an issue.

Eric did his in a mountain brook as I recall- crystal clear water, no suspended solids whatsoever.

Show us your results! I'm very curious what you experience.

Russ
    You'll have to wait till March, when I come back from my hollydays, to see my under-the-sea photos. But I'll show you my sink attemps soon! (I'll begin as soon as I finish with my exams and as soon as I finish the camera).
    Thanks you all for the support!!

Pedro

PS: You can see one of my Pinhole Photos here
    "Photography is the power of observation, not the application of technology." Ken Rockwell.

Shooter
    Holga

a late response . . .

Hi Pedro,
    This is a few years late, but may help the next reader. . . In the book, "Adventures with Pinhole and homemade cameras," they have the very image of Justin's you posted and they give the specifications as: Exposure in ambient room lighting was 15 minutes at f/186 on 4 x 5in iso 100 black and white film. He filled the beer can with water so it sank to the bottom of his bathtub (and filled the duck with sand). hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by 314ter View Post
    You'll have to wait till March, when I come back from my hollydays, to see my under-the-sea photos. But I'll show you my sink attemps soon! (I'll begin as soon as I finish with my exams and as soon as I finish the camera).
    Thanks you all for the support!!

Pedro

PS: You can see one of my Pinhole Photos here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin