Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,670   Posts: 1,481,794   Online: 1084

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Room temp potassium oxalate on Cot320 is pretty neutral. How neutral do you feel the need to go?

Images
    I want snow to look like snow, cold not warm. I am realizing that there is going to be one hell of a learning curve with this.

Thanks for the info folks. I really did think this was going to be pretty straight forward. I'm just going to have to finish the exposire box, coat some paper and play. Then I might have a better Idea about how this all works.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Try buxton paper. It produces a cold print even with palladium and PO. I can't imaging how cold it must be with a traditional cold developer.

---Michael
    www.mutmansky.com
    B&W photography in Silver, Palladium, and gum bichromate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin