Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,042   Posts: 1,560,762   Online: 1113

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Pinhole...Lensless Camera Company

Hi all--
    I have to fly down to LA on Sunday and figured I would pop into Freestyle and check them out in person. I've be thinking about buying the 8x10 pinhole they offer, it is made by the Lensless Camera Company ( http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_pro...t_id=&pid=2810 )

Anyway, since I could save on shipping I think I will be buying it--unless anyone here has one and thinks that the build quality is no good. Building my own is something I've planned on forever, but until I get more free time it just isn't likely. So...anyone out there used a Lensless Camera Company pinhole before?

Adios,
    Matt
    --------------------
    "Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it." -Paul Strand

www.glasskeyphoto.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I just got one. It is a well made camera. B&H sells them pretty cheaply, 164.50 for the 6" focal length 8x10 camera.
    Paul Hamann

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    I own one of their 8x10 cameras (6"). It is fabulous. Made many a great image with it. Easy to use, well thought out film holder mounting system, and solidly made.

Also own their 4x5 model that matches the same view as my 8x10 so I can shoot a Polaroid test of the scene before committing to shooting 8x10.

You'll be amazed at the quality of an 8x10 transparency!
    When I grow up, I want to be a photographer.

http://www.walterpcalahan.com/Photography/index.html

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin