Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,506   Posts: 1,543,497   Online: 1031

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: brown bottles

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rwyoung View Post
    1) buy six-pack of root-beer or other soda at the grocery that comes in small brown bottles.
    2) drink said root-beer
    3) wash and rinse well empty bottles
    4) get rubber stoppers at hardware store

CLEARLY LABEL THE BOTTLES FOR REUSE!

I have also seen some relatively heavy brown plastic (PETA?) bottles in small sizes with hydrogen peroxide at the pharmacy. Might be suitable but should check into that first.
    To paraphrase, buy a 6 pack of Grolsch Beer in brown glass bottles with resealable caps. After enjoying the beer, proceed as above, but not the same day.
    Jim
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Films NOT Dead - Just getting fixed![/FONT]

Shooter
    Large Format
    If you are looking for the nifty bottles with the glass stoppers try, elementalscientific.net .

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Nathan
    I have a box full of these bottles. Mainly empties from the many palladium bottles Ive gone through. Let me know if youd like me to pull a bunch out for you. I could meet you somewhere tomorrow during the day or late afternoon.
    I work up off of 51st and manor and live in South Austin, so I could meet you somewhere thats convenient. Shoot me a PM or email.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin