Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,933   Online: 947

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    They are excellent, reliable. Thanks they are here.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    Oh...and if you happen to get Kevin on the phone, make sure you have a comfortable chair nearby.

You're gonna be on the phone for a while.

So that explains the 40-minute conversation I had with him when I called wondering about bromoil bleaching chemicals. And here I just thought we'd bonded.

All kidding aside, he was awesome. I was uncertain and feeling ignorant when I dialed that number; by the time we hung up, my wallet may have been lighter but I felt completely empowered to take on a new process.

Kevin rules!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have dealt with them from across the pond and they are great.

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A good company with a broad range of products at reasonable prices and with fabulous customer service.

A unique resource!
    Louie

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Wow, they really did deliver. When I was unpacking my stuff I thought "oh, I should have ordered a couple of eyedroppers." Lo-and-behold - there were three eyedropped neatly packed in the box along with all my chemistry.

They even included a bottle of hypo crystals with the van dyke printing kit (I was just expecting the chemistry for the sensitizer).

Cyanotype:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nice shot Walter, looks like you are located close to Calgary. I am primarily a Platinum/Palladium printer. I am also just trying out the VanDyck which I also purchased from B&S. Great to know there are other alternate process users in the area.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Fred, yeah, I'm in Calgary. I'm pretty new with this film stuff - I got a 4x5 in October and I'm just getting started with traditional printing methods. Do you shoot large format?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah, I have been shooting LF for about 15 years, though there was a gap when my kids were smaller. I shoot 4x5 to 11x14.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin