Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,331   Posts: 1,537,238   Online: 895

Shooter
    Multi Format

Interesting 1888 Reprint on Photography

Just a heads-up; this looks like an interesting book:

The Photographic Negative by Rev. W H Burbank

Lindsay Publications has a total of 5 reprints of old photography texts, all are relatively inexpensive and most look fascinating...

Just a FYI; I have no financial interest in this company, I just buy my metalworking and foundry books from them and have never been disappointed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In case you don't feel like photography, you might want to get instead this great title from their catalog:

http://www.lindsaybks.com/bks6/cookbook/index.html

I think I am...
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Large Format

Lindsay

In case you did'nt know it, Mr. Lindsay is an avid photographic experimenter also. He and I have been working on emulsions over the past winter and keep in touch via e-mail as to the succsess of our endevours. He has made his own emulsion coating tools, cameras etc. But aslo is highly knowlegeable and proficient in many other techical fields.

No, I do not have a finantial interest in the company iether.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin