Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,316   Posts: 1,536,733   Online: 1030

Thread: tmy 400 pl/pd

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

tmy 400 pl/pd

Hello. I just wanted to check with you before I invest in a bunch of tmax 400 8x10 that it does not have the anti uv coating and that it does work fine for pl/pd printing. I have never used tmax 400 in 8x10 before and am looking to buy a large batch of film and don't want to make a mistake.
    thanks
    Dennis Purdy

PS I assume that tmax 400 has the same reciprocity non failure tendency of the tmx 100. Is that right?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dpurdy View Post
    Hello. I just wanted to check with you before I invest in a bunch of tmax 400 8x10 that it does not have the anti uv coating and that it does work fine for pl/pd printing. I have never used tmax 400 in 8x10 before and am looking to buy a large batch of film and don't want to make a mistake.
    thanks
    Dennis Purdy

PS I assume that tmax 400 has the same reciprocity non failure tendency of the tmx 100. Is that right?
    TMY 400 does not have the UV coating of Tmax 100. It is an excellent film for UV sensitive processes, including pt/pd.

Sandy King

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin