Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,710   Posts: 1,482,888   Online: 996

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images

3dlaserfoto.ru + new techs do not suprise some

you must see this site , atlanta olympiad - or a older us one - was the best show i have ever seen. Find a powerful , eye friendly laser and move your comics on the walls of skyscrapers. I was a student at ankara and there was a new finished tower there. I was living at the other end of the city , near to ankara castle and i was dreaming to write my lovers name on to the tower from 6 kilometers. Than I sent a disclosure which describes 3 d laser engraving at 1995 but i did not apply for the real one. Am I father of 3 d engraving by laser ? I thinked it to manufacture better lenses , applying natural patterns on to the lens and geting better vibration patterns from violin top etc.
    They did not still apply the 3d engraving for to change physical characteristics of the material.
    US airforce applied my thought on weapons lenses , coat it with biomimic layers.
    Than spedo designed their swimsuits with shark skin pattern.
    I wrote to the disclosure to print maple structure in to the transparent epoxy guitar top.
    Than macintosh released their transparent computers with spruce pattern. You remember the parallel patterns , i m talking about it.
    I wrote segmented guitar rest for every position and person , i called it shape cgangable guitar body ,
    they applied the concept to quasiturbine engines , harmos guitars , macintosh screen carrier , north sails 3 d laminate concept ,tweel tires , many more
    I wrote 3 d patterns will diffuse the energy in instrument and correct it.
    Result space time warps used as giant telescope mirrors.
    If I could proof this secret looting , i could be very rich but i m playing a broken guitar which i found at city garbage.
    As iraqis , they have billions dollars worth of oil but america is looting it.
    Think again when you see a out of fashion suprising technology

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

AgX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hello inventor!

Could you reveal what do you mean by "applying natural patterns on to the lens" without spoiling one of your future patent applications?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I dont have any money even to get a disclosure document from uspto which costs 20 dollars or less.
    20 years ago , I decided to build the best guitar in the world. Than research took many years. My intention is to produce the same complexity and same vibration characteristics of wood. One day i went to a library and researched the maple trees and found a drawing which tells about wood structure , fibers composition. Let me do not be more tired.
    If you look to biomimetics research , biomimetics and lens , you discover what i m talking about 5939208 , When I wrote my dd , noone is talking about these.
    Hey Leica M7 Adaptive Shutter and M8 Universal Joint are my ideas also. I went to Turkish Photokina years ago and Leica rep asked me what do i see new at Leica ?
    I told the story , next year M7 Adaptive Shutter released. Than I started to research simulate screw mount or dagor or cooke , and M8 changable lens mount released . aT F295 , thee are many posts related this.
    I have deep relation with embassy and consulate , they follow me , i follow them , sometimes they break my heart , and i break their hearts. I am their big brother

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    I dont have any money even to get a disclosure document from uspto which costs 20 dollars or less.
    20 years ago , I decided to build the best guitar in the world. Than research took many years. My intention is to produce the same complexity and same vibration characteristics of wood. One day i went to a library and researched the maple trees and found a drawing which tells about wood structure , fibers composition. Let me do not be more tired.
    If you look to biomimetics research , biomimetics and lens , you discover what i m talking about 5939208 , When I wrote my dd , noone is talking about these.
    Hey Leica M7 Adaptive Shutter and M8 Universal Joint are my ideas also. I went to Turkish Photokina years ago and Leica rep asked me what do i see new at Leica ?
    I told the story , next year M7 Adaptive Shutter released. Than I started to research simulate screw mount or dagor or cooke , and M8 changable lens mount released . aT F295 , thee are many posts related this.
    I have deep relation with embassy and consulate , they follow me , i follow them , sometimes they break my heart , and i break their hearts. I am their big brother

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac
    wow, what a story (s)
    sounds like you need to create fake-information, and keep the "good information" to yourself.

at least if you told people bogus information, you could laugh when you tell them 1+1 = 7 ...

i do a similar thing when i make my grandmother's secret paklava recipe.
    like a magician --- a little diversion+slight of hand --- they have no idea what i did, and when they eat it, they are very confused.

--john

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    i can give you a good baklava recipe plus good oven design , may be you want to create a moving magnetic field dances like you and a bellydancer
    By this way , you closes to turkish secrets , than i got you to my expanding harem of satan and hey !

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    i can give you a good baklava recipe plus good oven design , may be you want to create a moving magnetic field dances like you and a bellydancer
    By this way , you closes to turkish secrets , than i got you to my expanding harem of satan and hey !
    now THAT is something i need ...
    i'll have so many people in the kitchen (watching my bellydancing oven)
    i won't be able to eat ... as long as there is a saz playing in the background
    it will all be ok

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin