Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,674   Posts: 1,481,901   Online: 1106

nze
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

duplicating film 20x24

just find this on *ba* ? Don't know much about this film, but I think it may interest some here.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=012
    Chris Nze
    me Apug Portfolio
    Me web page

Shooter
    Multi Format

20X24 FILM IN GENERAL

Quote Originally Posted by nze View Post
    just find this on *ba* ? Don't know much about this film, but I think it may interest some here.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=012
    nze-boun jour mon ami-se va?

am flying blind here since i NEVER AGAIN will ever go to thiefbay, but i ran two 20x24 klimpsch auto verticals, both the original mechanicaly coupled and the $150k computerised model, brand new in 1982

all the 20x24 materials that any body made at the time i used on a daily basis, both in camera and in contact frame

kodak direct duplicating film and kodak auto -positive are very different materials and then there are/were the agfa products and dupont products and fuji

auto-positive is a prefogged emulsion that goes to a pos from a pos but it is not easy to use because of the need for high lumen exposure-pulsed xenon is best

the direct duping films that are designed for contact frame use are basically pre fogged line film and you can use them in camera with less exacting illumination as long as you can deal with exposures of many mins-also they both are not continuos tone and require lith developers

the agfa/dupont/fuji products were all variations on this

vaya con dios

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin