Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,941   Posts: 1,585,702   Online: 1076

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i just wanted to bump that thread to thank you all, especially katharine and her webpage, for your help.
    after a long hiatus i took up gum printing again and after some time i a, getting pretty good results.
    i love this process. while being a little bored with classic silver photography (and also not having an enlarger right now),exploring the sheer endless possibilities of variarion in gum printing was a real delight.

thanks a lot.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

envious here

I have always wanted to do gum, and having read a bunch of Judy Siegel's publications, don't think that it should be impossible. But right now my shortage is time. Ahh perhaps once the kids are teens and want nothing to do with me, and can drive themselves somewhere I will finally get gumming. Some decade or so in the future...
    my real name, imagine that.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    You're welcome!
    Katharine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin