Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,958   Posts: 1,558,093   Online: 1081

Images

These wet plate videos have answered a few questions

Thought I would pass this on. You all have probably seen these but they were new to me. They answered a few of my questions.

It is the first five in the list. The fifth was a bit ho-hum but it is there.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Images
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    quinn posted quite a bit here on apug in the past. I think he moved to Germany, or something. i haven't seen him on apug in a long time. last i knew he was doing workshops and working on a DVD. i don't know where the DVD sits now. maybe others have more info for yah.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quinn has been rather busy lately, but he's still active on his own site - www.collodion.com - and forum. His forum is by application only, since he was too busy to deal with spammers full-time.
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I spent a few days with John Coffer a couple of months ago doing wet plate. He is a very gracious host and a great wet plate artist.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Apologies in advance, but every time I see this topic pop up, my warped mind thinks "Wow -- must have to use a real-l-l-ly slow frame rate to do video with wet plates."

I'll go away now ...

DaveT

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin