Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,533   Posts: 1,543,993   Online: 1003

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I noticed a fall-off of the lith effect with the LD20 after about four months. Prints still developed and I got the same colors, but no infectious development. Perhaps the sulfite/bromide balance was not right for the paper, but I was pulling my hair out over it. That's when I actually read the materials, and it says 60 days. I still have a few liters, maybe from what you say I should give it another go and play with the chems a little more.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I'd definitely give it another shot. Hell if there is a change, it might be something you like. You never know

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You know something else Travis, this was before I tested papers for accelerators in the emulsion, and I wondered if it would dissolve into the lith developer and kill the effect. I bounce around quite a bit on papers, mostly culled from garage sales and such. Since I started testing the papers with NaOH before trying to lith them, I haven't had the problem of inactive developer. What do you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin