Thanks Clay - thats the kind of info I was hoping for other than just testing myself...

and to my fellow kiwi - Ak isn't too bad, but everything seems to be a special order now as 'we sold the last batch of that 2 years ago' and 'we'll have to ring Kodak especially' - usually with an associated roll of the eyes (from both parties) - I dont blame them, its no use having stuff on the shelf that isn't selling. Of late I have been purchasing cine film directly from Kodak and go into the warehouse so its a bits easier to ask them there, still though I'm going to try the D19 first ...

What gets me though is the occasional shop assistant who (sadly not kidding here) will tell me 'film is dead' in such a fashion that I have to believe they 'know' it, at least for themselves - they then look me up and down to see if there is a possible sale of at least something in the store (maybe a lens cleaner ?) - my facial expression and body language which is swirling around either distaste, mirth and/or boredom leads them to instead just stare at me until I walk out (and order everything online from the states...)