Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,445   Posts: 1,569,952   Online: 1062

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Reed View Post
    Oh yes we do! Bostick & Sullivan are making up a batch for us which should be in the UK in about a week, price will be comparable to the B&S rate. We will keep it in stock from now on.
    This is great news! I shall be scampering across London to you as soon as you have stock as I'm running low... Presumably this will be in the powder form?

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Martin

this is great news

as previously expressed it is a major pain in the butt when customs/couriers add their slice and time to the equation.

would it be beyond the realms of possibility for you to be like a distributor of most things chemical (and otherwise) from B&S

would it be practical and worth it to you

thanks
    enjoy and be well

Seamus
    www.seamusryan.com www.canvaszone.co.uk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Martin. Many thanks. This is indeed excellent news.

Also very interested in Seamus' question regarding the stocking of other chems, although I do realise the issues involved. (If you were to stock Pd/Pt/Na2, I'll put you in my will!! :-)

Thanks again.

Geoff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Martin, I would definately get into Pt/Pd printing if there was a UK stockist of the relevant chemicals and paper.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, we are talking to them about bringing in other materials from their range. Thanks for the very warm response, it certainly seems worth exploring this.

Shooter
    35mm
    Well, we are talking to them about bringing in other materials from their range. Thanks for the very warm response, it certainly seems worth exploring this.
    Just another interested party. I am just getting into Pl/Pt stuff, and would definitely be a customer.

Steve

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I use quite a lot of Pt/Pd and would much prefer to buy Potassium Chloroplatinite and Sodium Chloropalladite locally...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Martin

I don't know if you are on Hybridphoto, so I've started a thread over there to encourage people to contact you with their needs, hope you can sort us out

http://www.hybridphoto.com/forums/sh...=5449#post5449

thanks
    enjoy and be well

Seamus
    www.seamusryan.com www.canvaszone.co.uk

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Although it has never been unavailable, I am sure that a more 'local' source of supply will encourage a number of people to get involved in processes using the chemical.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Oh yes we do! Bostick & Sullivan are making up a batch for us which should be in the UK in about a week, price will be comparable to the B&S rate. We will keep it in stock from now on.
    I will buy some Ferric oxalate when you have it in stock, am running a bit low myself, also put me down for some Potassium Chloroplatinite and Sodium Chloropalladite, i will never have enough!

thanks
    Platinum Printing Editions http://www.dceditions.com
    The Art of Platinum Printing Blog http://artofplatinum.wordpress.com/
    Alternative Photographic Processes blog http://altphotoblog.com/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin