Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,568   Posts: 1,573,490   Online: 756

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Reed View Post
    Oh yes we do! Bostick & Sullivan are making up a batch for us which should be in the UK in about a week, price will be comparable to the B&S rate. We will keep it in stock from now on.
    Most excellent news ! Be sure to post when it's available-orderable; this is truely a great news for us uk/europe based people

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I too buy regularly from B&S and would love to be able to get this from the UK - along with pictorico ohp

Silverprint are normally pretty good although a little frustrated about the lack of replies to my request for a zero image 612F despite being asked to email request a number of times after talking on the phone

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlRadford View Post
    I too buy regularly from B&S and would love to be able to get this from the UK - along with pictorico ohp

Silverprint are normally pretty good although a little frustrated about the lack of replies to my request for a zero image 612F despite being asked to email request a number of times after talking on the phone
    Sorry, Carl, the 612F is on the order being currently shipped to us and should be in this week.
    Apart from ferric oxalate we're looking at trying to bring in the B&S alt. process kits, possibly platinum & palladium salts, and Pictorico. Any other requests?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think there is a growing interest in alt processes much of which is by driven by the ability to make digital negatives and possibly people wanting to get their hands dirty in a way that digital imaging might not allow. If Silverprint could expand their chemistry stocks to reflect the popular processes they wouldn't go far wrong. Bromoil is probably next on my list! What about a larger selection of papers - Fabriano Artistico Extra White & COT 320?

Thanks for the info re the zero image camera - appreciate an email or call when its in - you have my details as RAD02

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nightmare...

Quote Originally Posted by roy View Post
    There is a chemical manufacturing company in Dorset, Sigma-Aldrich I believe they are called. Whether they will supply to individual photographers I do not know but I do believe they supply to labs and photographic businesses. You could always have a stab at making your own !
    Sigma-Aldrich are very difficult to deal with on an individual basis - to be honest they are really a company that deals on a bigger scale than most of us need. It is a shame as I love to have easy access to chemicals for wet plate collodion! Over to Silverprint

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Martin

not wanting to turn this into a wish list but any thoughts on importing the scanning kits and the fluid from

http://www.scanscience.com/files/cat_8.pdf

as they quote 5-7 WEEKS for delivery to the UK

thanks
    enjoy and be well

Seamus
    www.seamusryan.com www.canvaszone.co.uk

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Any update Martin?

A little birdie tells me that Martin will have a small mountain of Ferric Oxalate powder by the end of the week.

Tweet, Tweet.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dana Sullivan View Post
    A little birdie tells me that Martin will have a small mountain of Ferric Oxalate powder by the end of the week.

Tweet, Tweet.
    and some pictorico and plt/pd juice

Shooter
    Multi Format

Ferric Oxalate in stock

Yes, the nouveau FO is now here. We've had to pitch it slightly higher than a straight dollar conversion but hopefully the price is OK, 50 grams at 14.00 + VAT, 100 grams at 25.00 + VAT. (My 4 year old Aldrich catalogue lists 25 grams at 118.20!)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin