Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,279   Posts: 1,534,858   Online: 773

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Source for chemicals in Belgium or Holland.

I really want to do some gumprints but it's very hard to get the Ammonium/pottasium Dichromate to do it. I myself live in Belgium and asking in a pharmacy is like asking explosives from a cop. So I wonder where to get it in Belgium or Holland (Holland is closeby for me). Anybody an idea?? Most online sellers won't ship internationally and I don't have a Creditcard to pay them if they are not in the Eurozone.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Uncle Goose,

I have plenty of it.
    Sinci I work in Ghent, it would be easy to provide you with a few 100 grams.

Greetings,
    G

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Argus, see PM

For other people, I dug out a link (not very obvious to find, pure luck I got it) from google where you can order a wide range of altprocess chemicals. This is the link and they ship outside belgium too, might be handy for some of the people who live in the Euro zone.

http://www.permadocument.be/index.html

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Martin from silverprint told me yesterday that the Ammonium Dichromate was getting discontinued, possibly because of Brussels deciding it can be used to make bombs. I hope the Potassium one is not going to follow ! :/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by buze View Post
    Martin from silverprint told me yesterday that the Ammonium Dichromate was getting discontinued, possibly because of Brussels deciding it can be used to make bombs. I hope the Potassium one is not going to follow ! :/
    What a stupid thing, I can make quite a bomb with a few things I can freely buy in a ordinary store. Why are things like these always decided by people who don't know squat about bombs to begin with.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin