Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,734   Online: 845

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Marlin,
    thank you for your response, I will resend the e-mail once again. I have done it 6 times and it is label gallery Request as the web page indicates. Spam seems to be the big problem with many sites f/64 got so bogged down by them that it had to shut down once in a while to hand the problem. If you do reject my work thats fine just a e-mail would be nice. I will then just enjoy the work that is posted.
    again thank you for getting back to me on this issue.

Michael Andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I don't have anything to add. I am just surprised you are from fort myers! Way cool.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hay Tim,
    Very nice to see someone from our area. There is another guy from Naples that I have photographed with his name is John Brady. check his work out very Clyde Butcher and does a great job at it. Have you ever gone to the Fort Myers Camera Club meetings? To have something to do and people to meet I may start going next fall when it starts up again. Your night shot are cool on flickr. Bring some over to this site so week can enjoy your work

Mike A
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    You're lucky Mike. I can't even register there because the activation email hasn't arrived. The email address given on the registration form bounces with a "user unknown" error so that's not much use either.

Malin - if you're watching this thread can you help? Thanks.

Shooter
    35mm
    Sending you a pm.

Shooter
    35mm

Images

Mike,
    Still waitng for your images. Sending you a pm where you can email them if the other email is not working.
    Malin

Shooter
    Plastic Cameras
    Maybe someone could change the title of this thread? Clearly the support is exceptional.

CBG

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hmmm,

They have galleries of many dozens of photographers from all over the Americas. Looks fine to me.

C

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Graham View Post
    Maybe someone could change the title of this thread? Clearly the support is exceptional.
    I've toned it down.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    35mm
    Just to let you all know. Mike's very nice images has arrived and will be show in the gallery shortly. And, the forum issue is resolved too. I hope you can all enjoy the site now!
    All the best,
    Malin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin