Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,775   Posts: 1,516,664   Online: 1125

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I just want to say that Malin was very nice and took care of it right away after being informed that there was a problem. THis site isn't as big as Apug and has some problems but so did Apug when it started so I hope future problems can be worked out and comunication becomes better with the monitors. OTher than that it is a wonderful site for alternate photography
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm glad it worked out for you Mike. You've got some great images and Alternative Photography is a fantastic site. A good match made.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    art,
    thanks for the nice commits
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    35mm

Michael's work

Dear all,
    Just a quick note to let you know Michael's very nice work can be seen here:
    http://www.alternativephotography.co..._andersen.html
    All the best,
    Malin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin