Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,727   Posts: 1,515,187   Online: 944

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wow.. that is a really 'big' museum to be exhibiting in... it's like germany's answer to the Metropolitan Museum in NYC...!

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Cool! Unfortunately, I can't make it. Last time I was there was in 1986 and the bullet holes from WWII were still visible on the outside of the building (which in itself was interesting to me). Wish I could go back there.

Congratulations for having your work shown in such a prestigious avenue.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Holga
    Images
    congratulations lukas. sounds like a very exciting exhibition. I would also be very interested to know how this opportunity presented itself.
    I checked out your website and really enjoyed your work. I especially like your cyanotypes at night; they're beautiful and work exceptionally well as cyanotypes.

-david

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congratulations Lukas, your work is fantastic.
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you for the congratulations. Pictures are hanging since yesterday, and I was quite happy seeing them there.

As for the opportunity, I just went there and asked, bringing with me a few examples of my prints (nearly all of the prints exhibited now, however, I made specially for this occasion). My images engage themselves, as I stated, with a Muslim context, and I had seen before that the Museum of Islamic art inside the Pergamon Museum had changing photographic exhibitions in the starcase moving up to it from the department of the ancient orient. So I thought to give it a try.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    congratulations Lukas very nice work.

lee\c

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin