Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,713   Posts: 1,483,023   Online: 689

Shooter
    Large Format
    To all

Not much to do but clean up, if you want the short version. Thursday started
    with a lot of prints, 5 prints in 5 minutes. I think a last count I think 30
    or more people showed print with still more in line (need to work on that).

Reception and print exchange all ways a big hit some people got some real
    nice prints.

Friday, Stewart Melvin gum, Richard Sullivan carbon, David Hoptman solar print,
    Luther Gerloch ambrotype, Gordon Mark (hobo man) and Patrick Alt big cameras,
    day two done and they are still looking at prints.

Saturday, Zoe Zimmerman albumin, Dr. Dusan Stulik (Getty type) on prints,
    Dr. Terry King (talks funny and I can't type to loud he is down stairs sleeping) his
    perspective, Paula Marriner chemigrams, (she talks funny to), Dick Arentz and
    Keith Scheiber platinum and desk top negs, Russ Young soft focus lenses

A great time was has by all, sorry if I did not see any one from the list.

Jan Pietrzak

ps Roy, Terry said Hi

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Jan. Was Terry talking about any particular project on which he was working?
    He is often called the 'guru' from the reflective and meditative approach he sometimes makes before he coats large pieces of paper.

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Jan. Was Terry talking about any particular project on which he was working?
    He is often called the 'guru' from the reflective and meditative approach he sometimes makes before he coats large pieces of paper.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Shooter
    Large Format
    Roy
    hanks.

Not a particular project but a 'guru' like take on adding a bit of soul to the menu. incidentally, the guru thing arose as I wanted people to calm down before committing themselves to spending money on big bits of paper.

See you soon.

Terry

PS I am with those great folks the Pietrzaks.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Jan,
    You saw me at APIS, not much to look at but I was their. Being from the ozarks I talk funny too!

William Blunt

Shooter
    Large Format
    Haaaaaayyyyyyy William,

We had a geart time seeing everyone, and I am glad to meet you at APIS. Life has bee fun for the last week has
    been fun, we have had a visitor for a week. Terry King as been just a hoot to have at the house all week.

Willaim hope to see you soon.

all the best
    xoxoxojpxoxox

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin