I wrote what I thinked to hybridphoto on taking digital and analog photograph together and using printers to inkjet different developers - may be monobaths - on to register holed film and paper with photoshoped digital file.

Now the apug version :
If you do not want to use a inkjet printer , you can use a photocopier to coat the enlarged paper with different monobath formula powders.
Than this powder coated paper - like ceramic printed papers - put in to a humidifier and get the result.

As you see , i do everything to not use printer

Best ,

Mustafa Umut Sarac