Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,687   Posts: 1,482,348   Online: 863

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Collodion

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Collodion

[url]http://www.apug.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11448&stc=1&d=12167601 06.. Why can I upload a pic as an attachment yet I can't upload to the galleries? This is an 8x10 collodion on aluminum
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img0041.jpg  
    Last edited by RobertP; 07-22-2008 at 04:15 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Here's a little more info if anyone can decipher it. Whether I use safari or firefox it still won't allow me to upload to the gallery. I get a popup window when using safari that states: Safari can't open the page"http://wwwapug.org/gallery/bulkupload.php?ppaction=a...ywords=&numprocess=10& processall=no&mature=0"because it could not load any data from this location. I've contacted Apple and I've even reloaded safari. But to no avail.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You might start a thread on the feedback area. Sean is pretty good about getting people up and running with the gallery.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It's definitely an OSX issue, possibly some corruption in your OS. I had Robert try to upload to another site and he got the same error. You could try Apple support forums and posting your error there: http://discussions.apple.com/index.jspa

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Sean, I completely erased the hard drive and reinstalled 10.3.9 but the problem persist. Thanks for the link I'll give it a try. Apple support says there's nothing wrong but obviously they're not right either.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Yeah, if it was isolated to apug but when you tried on the other site and it did the same thing that shows something is not right in general. Wish I could help, I'm surprised it did not work on re-install

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It is a conspiracy, I didn't Belive it untiL now , but APUG is evil(anti-mac)!!!!

Sorry, JK.

Corey from his GOD MACHINE

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I a using a Mac with 10.5.4 and have had no problems anywhere on APUG.
    If a man does not keep in step with his fellows it may be because he hears a different drummer... Thoreau

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Switch to Vista... Go on, you know you really want to ...

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I am still on MS-DOS 3.0. Someone will have to explain what all the complaining is about.

I LOVE THIS PICTURE. To heck with the software. Robert was going to shoot an 1850s baseball team last Sunday and it looks like he did very well at it. He said this was the first time outside with Collodion.
    Fantastic.

Robert, Did you take any other images we can see once you sort out the software?

John Powers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin