Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,946   Posts: 1,585,846   Online: 1062

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hello, just came across this and thought I'd weigh in. I'm the person who brought the camera to Atlanta Celebrates Photography independently of Polaroid in 2001, and for the Polaroid Roadshow in 2003. (nice to hear I left satisfied customers!) I have rental and film prices as well as contact info on my website: http://www.mammothcamera.com.

More information on the Mammoth Camera Workshop I'm doing with Tillman Crane in Scotland next May: http://www.inversnaidphoto.com/mcwfinal.htm
    We'll be using conventional film only (no Polaroid) on the 20x24 there. (a loaner Lotus)

Best, Tracy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I shot a Wisner/Polaroid 20 x 24 almost 2 years ago. (there's ONE picture in my gallery here from it). One travelled to Florida for Fotofusion or some show like that and stopped at a local community college. I rented it then. It wasn't cheap, but it was worth it. Although, it was cheaper there than it would've been flying out to rent it.

There's actually about 14 cameras now, whereas there used to be only 5. Since Wisner is making them now, they are starting to pop-up again.

My good friend Barbra Oosting recently purchased one, it's the camera she uses for her art and will save her money in the long run.
    She won't have to travel to San Fran and use Tracy Storer's camera anymore. By the way, he's a really nice guy!

They are pretty expensive. When it's all said and done, you will be spending about 30,000 grand between the lenses, processing back, camera, stand, etc.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin