Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,117   Online: 934

Thread: Gum exposure

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Gum exposure

This actually refers back to a question in an earlier thread, but I've just spent half an hour looking for the thread so I could put my answer in the context of the thread, and I can't find it. Apologies for starting over.

The question, or comment really, was someone mentioning that they couldn't access the step wedge on my exposure page. I had just uploaded that page and seeing the comment, realized that I'd forgotten to upload the visual that went with it.

I've finally got back to that and uploaded the jpeg; if that person is still around, here's the updated page:

http://www.pacifier.com/~kthayer/html/Exposure.html

Sorry for the delay,
    Katharine

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks Katharine, your website is such a mine of information !

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    You're welcome, buze.

Just wanted to mention, for anyone who's interested, that I've reorganized my gum site and added some new things (a page on tonality in gum, a page on development, a few small pages on troubleshooting--- these are all available as links from "process notes." I've also added information on tricolor printing, and reorganized the galleries and relinked them into the site (they've not been accessible for at least two years, since I tore the site apart in preparation for a major revision, and haven't been able to get back to it til now.
    Katharine

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Katharine,

Your 'remodeled' website is fantastic. Congratulations!

Denise

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin