Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,185   Online: 1083

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    In case I didn't have your email and you want to attend, this is the official world-wide notice that we will be holding a Houston, Texas area alt-photo gathering on Saturday, October 4th at 1:00PM at my house. The plan is to bring some work to share/discuss/critique, and a wrapped print for a blind print exchange if you are interested in doing so. I plan to demonstrate the one, true, and only way of doing a gumover print in my workroom as part of the entertainment (Irony alert). Eventually, the gathering will devolve into grilling stuff, and consuming the results of same. Beverages and comestibles will be provided. If you are interested, drop me an email off-list, and I will forward directions to you. Anybody who either does or is interested in doing some non-traditional photo processes is welcome.

Thanks!

Clay

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    clay, just a quick note, you might want to add your email here or add it to your profile as those that don't already have your email won't be able to get ahold of you. I'm checking my schedule and will email you off-list.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good catch, Jeremy. Doh!! Yes, if you need to get in touch with me, point those electrons toward:

wcharmon@wt.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Last call. It's going off tomorrow. Email for directions....

wcharmon@wt.net

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just wondering how the gathering went. I would have liked to be there, but my schedule wouldn't allow it.
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Really fun. We had a wide range of processes represented: bromoil. photogravure, chrysotype, cyanotype, salt, Rawlins oil, platinum, gum. Fried chicken..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin