Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,832   Posts: 1,582,378   Online: 811

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Polaroid-a-Palooza Results

On behalf of Alex Hawley (APUG), myself (APUG), Laura Dalrymple (not APUG), Baiba Sedriks (not APUG) and Chuck Wehner (not APUG) I'd like to make available for your viewing entertainment the results of Polaroid-a-Palooza.

Since there were more non-APUG members participating than APUG, I decided it might be better if I just give a Flickr link instead of pushing images onto the APUG server from non-APUG'ers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwyoung...7607298301459/

Trying to send Polaroid out with a bang instead of a whimper. Everybody seems to have enjoyed the transfer process. Alex brought out his big slide printer, Baiba had a packfilm Vivitar and we got out the boxes of 809 and 669. This was the first time making transfers for Laura and Chuck and the first time with the big 809 for Baiba.

Just some quick snapshots so people could see the results. Nobody got to take home their work Sunday afternoon because it was all still on the drying screens. Darn that wet paper anyway!
    Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things! http://rwyoung.wordpress.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Kudos! Fun stuff.
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin