Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,289   Posts: 1,535,369   Online: 802

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Although I'm not a big fan of the Weston Diploma I do use it to proof on. I received a phone call a couple of days ago from John Zokowski-(sp?) that this paper is now being made again. It is called Weston Parchment Plat-Pal now. Robert

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertP View Post
    Although I'm not a big fan of the Weston Diploma I do use it to proof on. I received a phone call a couple of days ago from John Zokowski-(sp?) that this paper is now being made again. It is called Weston Parchment Plat-Pal now. Robert
    Interesting- I was under the impression that the replacement was not the same, and didn't work well at all.
    If only we could pull out our brains and use only our eyes. P. Picasso

http://www.timbowlesphotography.com

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I couldn't tell you about the new Weston Parchment Plat-Pal because I have not yet tried it. I'm not sure others have tried this new run either as I was just made aware of it by the distributor a couple of days ago. My only hope is that it is a whiter version compared to the older stuff.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin