Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,818   Online: 783

Shooter
    35mm RF

Platinum Printing evening

I'm having a gathering of photographers at my studio on Saturday night Nov. 29th at 7pm.
    The address is 3123 Walkers Line in Burlington.

I've asked Gerry Pisarzowski, with the help of Kevin Klazek, to put on a demonstration of Platinum and Pladadum Printing.

This isn't a workshop just a chance for people to see this wonderful process in action. Although Platinum is usually done with a large format negative, new techniques allow the use of digital negative to be used in the process.

There will also be a chance to show some of your own recent prints... or what you've been working on... in fact I would encourage everyone to bring a print or two to show.

More importantly a chance to meet other photographers in the area in a casual social setting where the theme of the evening will be great photography.

The cost for the evening is $10 to cover the materials and a few slices of pizza. This is the first gathering since the waterfall Saturday in the spring and it would be nice to see a few photos from the waterfalls. Please let me know if you're planning to attend.

skeoch@sympatico.ca
    Rob Skeoch
    This is my blog http://thepicturedesk.blogspot.com/
    This my website for photo supplies...
    www.bigcameraworkshops.com
    This is my website for Rangfinder gear
    www.rangefinderstore.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very cool. I do this with some of the undergraduate photography majors at my school. I'll invite a couple of them to come out, share work, and get a demonstration of an alt process.

Here's a camera phone pic of an 11x15 palladium print in the potOx from the last printing session:
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Large Format
    Burlington? ... is that Burlington, Ontario, Canada? Thanks

Yup. Ontario, Canada. A province out East we in the West don't care too much about Sorry Rob...at least your beloved Leafs are winning games.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin