Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,928   Posts: 1,556,829   Online: 859

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

where do you buy your begger cot 320?

hi all,

i am looking to try some different papers for my VDB, kallitype, salt prints, and albumen printing.

i am currently using arches platine. i am looking for something a bit smoother. i saw some bergger cot 320 that looks nice.

any other suggestions of papers that i may want to try would be great. where do you buy your cot 320.

eddie
    photoshop is somewhere you go to buy photo equipment.

lens photos here

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Bostick and Sullivan for Cot320. They also sent me some free samples of other papers they sell for alt prints. I haven't tried them yet.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Like sly...Bostick and Sullivan. Call them up and talk to them...they are great and will send you some samples if you request it.

Theiir website is informatives also (and they are an APUG sponcer.) http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/cart/home.php?cat=18

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Gold Street Studios in Australia reccommend Bergger COT320 - they get excellent results in salt from it.
    Siderotype.com
    Brighton Media Centre
    68 Middle Street
    Brighton
    BN1 1AL
    U.K.
    http://www.siderotype.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin