Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,038   Online: 1180

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Will I be outside the rules

I am really liking Pt/PD printing now and keep shooting in 8x10 and 8x20, BUT, have some 4x5 and even 120 negatives I would like to enlarge and make into palladium. What I want to do is digitally enlarge the negative to 6x9 or 8x10. then make a Palladium print of some of my older work that I have done in silver. If I scan the print and put it up on APUG is this now outside the rules of APUG with the digitally enlarged negative, even though I am scanning the print.

thanks mike andersen
    "Capturing an image is only one step of the long chain of events to create a beautiful Photograph” See my updated website: mandersenphotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Basically yes, it has come up before. This is why Hybrid Photo forum was born.

You can enlarge onto APHS Ortho Litho film from Freestyle. It's really not that different from silver printing either, as long as you're used to working in red safelights. I don't know why people think that it's incredibly hard to enlarge negatives traditionally.
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    35mm
    Yes, outside the rules for APUG, but perfect for Hybridphoto.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin