Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,349   Online: 861

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm

I like Foma Chamois for lith

This is what I get with lith on Foma Chamois
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jeykl023.jpg  

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I like it! Love the peaches and cream of it. I knew I'd seen some lith on Chamois that appealed to me on APUG. That's why I ordered some.
    What developer, dilution, temperature do you use?

Shooter
    35mm
    Ok, sorry but I don't remember all the details, but my typical run would be Fotospeed LD20, 1:12 to 1:18, 69 to 72 degrees F, and times would depend on how many prints had been though the developer and the dilution. Likely in the 8 to 10 minute range or perhaps longer. Of course the exposure is important too. The photo is of Crane Cottage on Jekyl Island, back when it was used for GSP barracks. It is now part of the hotel complex next door.

sly
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How long ago did you print it? Is it possible the emulsion is not the same as the batch I bought last summer?

Shooter
    35mm
    It has been a year at least. I noticed you used a different developer than I do. I've use the same one that you used for your print, but I find much better and more colorful lith from the Fotospeed. And, it seems to me to have a very long shelf life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin