Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,587   Posts: 1,545,852   Online: 1149

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Glass Plate Images...

Hello,

My name is David Vickers and I run the free online magazine, Creative Image Maker, for traditional photographers.

I'm hoping to run a few articles related to glass plate negatives - I've already got an article from the National Museum [of] Wales about a rare find of glass plates, and I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to run another article about how to archive glass plates.

But here's were you come in..? I would really like to feature some modern day images using glass plates; so, if you might be interested in having 3-5 of your images featured then please contact me either via PM, here on APUG, or email me at d.vickers@creativeimagemaker.co.uk for more information.

Many thanks,
    David Vickers.
    Creative Image Maker e-magazine is back! Find out more at http://creativeimagemaker.blogspot.com

Thank you.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    The person you really need to get in touch with is Denise Ross, via her (and other glass-plate peoples') website, the light farm @ www.thelightfarm.com

She also wrote an article about dry plate photography for the latest issue of View Camera. Hopefully she didn't beat you too much to the punch.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Jeroen de Wijs (jeroen@mudar.nl) also a member of apug (mudar) could maybe help you.

he creates modern glass plates.

Next month i have a workshop with Quin for wet collodion plates in Holland where jeroen is also there as teacher.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin