Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,913   Posts: 1,521,694   Online: 1047

For me I would like to coat the paper in advance. What should be the longest time I can store the paper until use? Also for 8 x 10 negs I am cutting the paper to 8.5 x 11 and mixing 2ml (total solution) per paper. I'd like to mix up 20ml for 10 papers (at 2ml per paper). Any reason why I should not? I like to plan a whole day for printing and making the paper that day just makes it longer.

Can I microwave tests prints like conventional silver paper?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Interesting question....

I am GUESSING...and it will be interesting to see if I am right on this...that it is just as stable as pt/pd prior to exposure. I would guess that the sensitizer would be the ummm..."rub" here. How long is sensitizer active for etc.

Which means...

Ask Jorge....
    Official Photo.net Villain
    ----------------------
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]DaVinci never wrote an artist's statement...[/FONT]

I answered one question myself. Yes I can microwave the test prints. I coated 6 papers on thursday and used them on saturday - no problems. I am using the stonehenge rising paper. To slow the coating absorption, could I brush on a little water first? A couple of the papers are not as evenly coated as I would like.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin