Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,971   Posts: 1,558,569   Online: 1130

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Bienfang 360 - UK source?

Hello,

Can anyone point me to a UK supplier of Bienfang 360 marker paper (13.5lb 100% cotton)?

Any* alternatives welcome.

*lightweight, 100% cotton paper with minimal texture, suitable for calotype processing... not many, I'm sure.

Many thanks
    Richard

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    They are located in North Carolina and looks like only sold in U.S. and Canada. My art supply store here in Dallas, Texas has all sizes and I have made some PtPd prints on the paper and they do look nice. If you want to wire funds I will send you any size you want. Shipping might be the killer....A good friend lives in Bognor Regis on the coast and I sent a Gitzo to Australia for him several years ago. The shipping was not bad at all for that box so maybe the paper would be on the acceptable side of the equation.............TW

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Try www.dickblick.com they carry almost any art supplies you need, and definitly DO carry your paper.
    Rick

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin