Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,873   Posts: 1,583,554   Online: 886

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by pateeid View Post
    It's good to know that 15 drops equal 1 ml
    Well, all you know is that the droppers that person owns has 15 drops = 1 mL. I would suggest a little test that costs nothing except time (and a graduated cylinder if you don't have one): get a cup full of water and a graduated cylinder. Count out the drops it takes to get 5mL as measured by the graduated cylinder. Do this 5 times. Add the number of drops from each together and divide by 25 and you'll have a good average of # drops/mL for that dropper.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Definitely worth checking out the volume of your 36 drops, but it probably will be somewhere around 2 ml. It would be good to find a graduated cylinder that can measure to the closest 0.1ml...or at least .25 ml...if only to keep you from having to count out 72 drops for every print!

I have medical syringes (w/o the needles!) that measure to 0.1 ml -- up to 3ml. Something like that would be nice to use to draw out the solutions...pouring out small volumes is not easy and asking for accidental spills. Not a big deal with Sol #1 or #2, but costly with platinum or palladium! I use the syringes to shoot the mix under the edge of my puddle pusher.

Vaughn
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    where can i order some good pipette and pipette pump from? i still looking and it has so many variety of measurement scale such as ul

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin