Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,487   Posts: 1,571,308   Online: 738

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    To Steve and Jeremy ... and any APUG brethern and sistern passing through Paris:

I'm in no way an expert on wet plate photography like Quinn and Carl, but I know Bordeaux pretty well (It's red. The pink stuff is usually Rosé. See? I'm an expert!).

In any case, you are very welcome to contact me (in as far in advance of your visit as possible!)
    for a rendez-vous, time-willing.

Vive la photographie argentique!

Best,

Christopher

PS - non-drinkers of wine are also welcome ... Paris has coffee, too!
    (and, yes Steve, tea. I'll show you the hidden "Tea Museum" that few tourists even know about!)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Nisperos View Post
    and, yes Steve, tea. I'll show you the hidden "Tea Museum" that few tourists even know about!
    Yes please!!!

Steve.
    "People who say things won't work are a dime a dozen. People who figure out how to make things work are worth a fortune" - Dave Rat.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Smith View Post
    For a minute I thought you meant the place... not the wine. I went near there too last week.

Give me tea with a slice of lemon any time!

Steve.
    A man after my own heart - we will be back next year - bigger and better - with Chris too hopefully

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It was really fantastic! You managed to make me fall in love with the process even more AND convincing me it is not all that impossible to set it up, which I thank you for!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin