Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,528   Posts: 1,572,421   Online: 1165

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coating Wicking

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Images
    Hmmm...Post the sending parties address the next time it happens to all the forums you are on as well as the body of the letter. I think there are enough people here and the other forums who can fill the SOB's inbox with what we think of abusive e-mails.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Annie, is there no way that you can get some sort of inkling as to which forum post might have sparked this off ? Did the message carry a signature ? I cannot imagine that your posts on APUG could be at fault unless there is somebody out there who is determined to be abusive. Why don't you tough it out and see if there is any repetition which could be traced.
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

Annie,

You are wise to let the Yahoo address go away, but if this site is a value to you as it is to many, then you can always read the postings and communicate with others at your own discretion. As Aggie says, leaving gives them the power over you and you ARE above that. I wouldn't start an e-mail war as has been suggested as that will just get silly and go nowhere. You can however trace the e-mail source and report the author to their provider if the email was as abusive as it sounds like it might have been.
    Lord knows there can be some heated conversation here, but it is all hopefully meant to get the thought patterns working, not to become an egomaniacal fantasy for some and a way to force you to believe the way someone else thinks is the only way. Just how many ways are there to skin a cat anyhow?

*a few lines moderated from this post- admin*

Ray
    Do not question what you have not done, question what you will not try.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Oh, don't leave, Annie. Choose another name - or something, and stay. Please.
    Carpe erratum!!

Ed Sukach, FFP.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am appalled at this occurence. I met Annie when I traveled to VI awhile back. I can tell you all, what you already know. She is a wonderful lady and does not deserve this type of treatment...not now...not ever.

I hope that she will rethink her decision. I know that she will be missed.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Annie, Is there anything we could do..Please don't let them win by running you off. Stupid emails from people have many sources, but remember they are the ones with the problem..Your support is at home with family, friends and here - You Will Be Missed..
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Large Format
    Dont let an imbecile control you, simply laugh at them and continue doing what you like, in the end the buffoon who wrote you the insulting e mail is most likely envious of you and would probably chap his hide seeing you continue to participate in the forums. Dont let him/her win, rather ignore it, that is a much better revenge.

*a few lines were moderated on this post- admin*

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    fyi-This thread has been moderated due to repported posts.

The hate mail situation in on it's way to being resolved I have posted on this matter in the Off Topic forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin