Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,049   Posts: 1,561,076   Online: 788

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a 10ml measuring cylinder. That one is easy for Rodinal. For other dilutions I have a 25ml, 50ml and 100ml measuring cylinders.
    Further some 2ml syringes for the wetting agent. I don't think you need some pipettes for the photo accuracy I have them also around but I never use them.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Keyes View Post
    snip...
    Or get one of those 3-way valve pipette bulbs. They have a valve for filling, one for dispensing, and one draining to get the amount adjusted.

... end snip
    Kirk has it right! These are nice, easy to use, and best of all safe. I bought mine from The Science Company.
    http://secure.sciencecompany.com/Pip...5994C2616.aspx

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I bought 2 5ml syringes at the pharmacy for my Pcat HD, one for A and one for B. Very inexpensive and gets the job done.
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by tim_bessell View Post
    Kirk has it right! These are nice, easy to use, and best of all safe. I bought mine from The Science Company.
    http://secure.sciencecompany.com/Pip...5994C2616.aspx
    That's exactly it! And at $7, how can anyone pass that up?
    Kirk

For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!

Shooter
    35mm
    Pipettes are good for alt process solution quantities. If you're not great with pipettes or you need to pipe strong acid or basic solutions, the ball-bearing release-valve rubber bulbs are great.

For Rodinal, you can get by with the child dosing gear from a local pharmacy/druggist. Anything that draws from 5 mL to 10 mL wil be fine.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    right! i used pipette pump yesterday and it's work really well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin