Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,300   Posts: 1,535,830   Online: 815

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Images
    1) Anyone successfully used delta 100 for Pd or kallitype?

2)anyone ever gotten it to expand higher than N+1?

3)anyone know of a twin that comes in 5x7? FP4 is not a twin
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    Twin?
    "Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do!"-Bender Bending Rodriguez

Images
    Delta 100 does not come in 5x7. Is there a film out there that does that is just like delta 100 or is renamed. Like Forte is Bergger, is Classic, and I believe photo ware house brand is a repackaged ilford.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Med. Format Pan
    Images
    Ok, I get it. I've only used fp4 with my 5x7. Sorry, I don't know of a 5x7 film that would compare to Delta 100. I wish Delta 400 came in 5x7.

I shoot Delta 400 Pro in 120 size, develop in straight Perceptol, and on my 18x24 enlargements, there is still NO GRAIN!! It is the only film I shoot with my Veriwide.
    "Hey, I don't tell you how to tell me what to do, so don't tell me how to do what you tell me to do!"-Bender Bending Rodriguez

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Forte and Bergger are definately not the same. Ive used both quite a bit.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    having worked with them.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have curves, but I refuse to take pictures of myself
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Forte and Berrger are different, Forte and J&C Classic are apparently the same
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark, have you considered Efke 100? I have been shooting it recently in 4x5, taking side-by-side shots with Delta 100 and developing both in Pyrocat-HD. Efke 100 is certainly not a twin of Delta 100, but it looks like it is more amenable to expansions and contractions.

Having said that, I am very fond of Delta 100 and wish it was available in 5x7.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jdef
    Hi Aggie. Sandy says they are. How do you come to your conclusion?

I have compared JandC Classic 200 to Bergger BPF 200 and they test almost exactly the same.

And I did the same for JandC Classic 400 and Forte 400. They also test exactly the same.

I am not sure what Forte film is being compared to BPF in this thread. If it is Forte 200 I have not had an opportunity to compare it to BPF 200.

Sandy King

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin