Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,900   Posts: 1,584,390   Online: 669
      
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    darkosaric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,060
    Images
    4

    Bromoil seminar in Europe

    Hi,

    I was looking for some Bromoil seminar in Warsaw, found nothing.

    Anyone knows some good Bromoil seminars in Europe: closer to Warsaw - the better? I am willing to take couple of days of vacation and go. (sometimes after New Year).

    thanks,

  2. #2
    Willie Jan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Best/The Netherlands
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Posts
    1,911
    Images
    49
    maybe in the netherlands there is place.
    ask (apug)mudar for more info jeroen@mudar.nl

  3. #3
    darkosaric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,060
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie Jan View Post
    maybe in the netherlands there is place.
    ask (apug)mudar for more info jeroen@mudar.nl

    I have send email

    thanks.

  4. #4
    gandolfi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Posts
    1,804
    Images
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Hi,

    I was looking for some Bromoil seminar in Warsaw, found nothing.

    Anyone knows some good Bromoil seminars in Europe: closer to Warsaw - the better? I am willing to take couple of days of vacation and go. (sometimes after New Year).

    thanks,
    I work with bromoil, but with Liquid emulsion as base.
    highly addictive....

    come visit, and I'll show you... (Denmark)

  5. #5
    darkosaric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    2,060
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by gandolfi View Post
    I work with bromoil, but with Liquid emulsion as base.
    highly addictive....

    come visit, and I'll show you... (Denmark)
    Never been to Denmark (you are in Copenhagen?)... Don't be surprised if on spring or summer you get personal message from me with subject "remember promise from last year ..."

    thanks anyhow

  6. #6
    gandolfi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Denmark
    Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Posts
    1,804
    Images
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Never been to Denmark (you are in Copenhagen?)... Don't be surprised if on spring or summer you get personal message from me with subject "remember promise from last year ..."

    thanks anyhow
    you'll be welcome!

    (but I am NOT in Copenhagen... as far away as you can get actually.... the top of Denmark.)

  7. #7
    Perry Way's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Posts
    825
    Blog Entries
    13
    Images
    118
    Quote Originally Posted by darkosaric View Post
    Hi,

    I was looking for some Bromoil seminar in Warsaw, found nothing.

    Anyone knows some good Bromoil seminars in Europe: closer to Warsaw - the better? I am willing to take couple of days of vacation and go. (sometimes after New Year).

    thanks,
    Resources in place of a workshop:

    • There's a newly formed Bromoil group here on APUG "Bromoilista!" http://www.apug.org/forums/groups/bromoilista.html and there are some video links in there you can witness the process, which will really help you out if you're like me (seeing is believing).
    • Gene Laughter (here on APUG) has a handbook "Bromoil 101" with companion VHS video tape that I can vouch for, at a very decent price
    • Derek Watkins has a book too you can buy through any major bookseller with very decent illustrations throughout, the book is called "Bromoil, A Foundation Course", ISBN 1-86108-333-5. This is a fine book and not too expensive.


    I basically taught myself with a lot of trial and error, and reading the above books and watching the online videos. And now I am fairly underway on this process and feeling rather comfortable after a month and a half! If I can do it, you can do it!

    Cheers from USA!
    I love the wilderness and I love my trail cameras, all Fuji's! :) GA645, GW690 III, and the X100 which I think is the best trail camera ever invented (to date).



 

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:



Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin