Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,678   Posts: 1,482,115   Online: 927

Shooter
    Medium Format

best fuji inkjet paper for making digital negatives

hey i was wondering what is the best fuji paper for making digital negatives? i'm going to buy a roll soon and my uni uses the paper that isnt completely see through its kind of creamy white? is this stuff any good or should i use the completely see through stuff.

sorry for my lack of technical vocabulary!

thanks

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I assume you want to enlarge smaller negatives to larger negatives for contact printing. If so consider Pictorico OHP Transparency Films.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A.P.U.G. = Analog Photography Users Group. Why would you even think of asking this here?

You'll get your answer at this Website's companion site, www.HybridPhoto.com.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is off topic for APUG, and I suggest you ask over at our sister site, Hybrid Photo. I think you'll find the answer to your question easier to find there. It's a great forum for just such hybrid questions.

http://www.hybridphoto.com/forums/home.php

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin