Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,191   Online: 1134

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    Large Format
    Just getting back to the thread to say that following your great advice I have managed to solve the problem at the first attempt. Which was, extended development (4 mins), no rinse after that, first bath citric acid followed by two baths of Kodak HCA. The test print actually cleared better and quickly than my usual Cranes paper with citric acid only in the past. Thank you all!

Shooter
    Medium Format

HCA no problem

I've been using Fabriano Artistaco but just gave Platine a try and really like it. When I run out of FA I will probably switch over. I use K OX developer and Kodak HCA with a 1 minute rinse in fresh water between the development and clear. I've noticed that the yellow is almost gone by the time I remove the print form the rinse and at the end of 3 HCA baths it's perfectly clear. The Fabrano paper clears fine but not as quickly using HCA. I've used HCl 5%, EDTA and citric acid but keep coming back to HCA.

Shooter
    35mm

Where to buy Arches Platine Paper in Europe?

Please help, I need to buy Arches Platine Paper in Europe, please let me know where is it possible?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by biankakilen View Post
    Please help, I need to buy Arches Platine Paper in Europe, please let me know where is it possible?
    http://www.silverprint.co.uk/Product...p.asp?PrGrp=44

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin