Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,112   Online: 841

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton Lukoszevieze View Post
    ... ether one has to be careful with (I keep it in an outhouse in a locked chest). ......

Around these parts an outhouse is a toilet, outside, over a hole you fill with smelly bodily fluids and semi solids. Don't think I would store something explosive in there. The mental image gave me a good laugh.

http://www.outhousemuseum.com/
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Images
    Are the badges of honor destructive? If so, is there a way to prevent the destruction?
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The silver burns ( yes that is what they are ) can be prevented by using globes the disposable kind work well!
    If you do get it on you and believe me you will
    a rag damed with fixer will take care of it .
    Gustavo Castilla
    We are not moved by things ,
    but by the views we take of them.
    Epictitus.
    My site
    My flicker page
    Facebook
    Contact

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Corneau View Post
    Hah! Badges of honour... love it.

Ty's cameras are truly beautiful things, but they are specifically made for wetplate, so I suppose one has to accept a few 'badges' along the way.
    Ahhh...I did not recconize the name -- stain away!
    At least with LF landscape, a bad day of photography can still be a good day of exercise.

Images
    SHould have said damage to the camera outside of appearance.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin