Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,664   Posts: 1,481,682   Online: 750

Shooter
    Multi Format

DAGUERROTIPIA PRET A PORTER

will i get the same density of the mercury vapor with the becquerel development process?

thanks
    vive la resistance!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Mercury developed dags have higher contrast and greater apparent resolution than becquerel developed dags. There are some obvious reasons to do becquerel developed dags - safety and convenience chief among them. If you are planning to teach yourself the process, begin with becquerel until you understand the process. There are various learning curve bits you'll pick up that will apply to mercury developed dags, without the hazard or the expense. One of the keys to doing mercury developed dags is using bromine water, which is highly caustic and dangerous. Skip using the bromine until you know the process better.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i never did becquerel way, i was just trying to get rid of a huge amount of bad diseases risk, but if that´s the case i have to start to use some protection one of these days. :-)
    vive la resistance!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin